OEM Spec - Automotive 3/8" Copper Cupro Nickel Brake Line 25' Coil - 1 Roll.
This is one roll of 3/8" brake line. Used for all automotive applications, .028" wall thickness so that it is easy to flare, bend and install. This is the softest tube on the market - bend by hand flare with any flare tool - even the cheapest lowest tool will still flare this tube. Easy to work with. Worth the extra cost over zinc or stainless if you are bending your own with no experience. Specifications: Inline tube Steel Brake Line Coil 3/16" x 25 foot All Inline tube tubing conforms to the following:
• Wall thickness = .028 (.70mm)
• Elongation in 2” (50mm) = 14%
• Hardness (Rockwell 30T Scale): 35
• Clean finish inside and out
• Leak and vibration resistance
• Specifications: SAE J527b DIN 74234 SAE J1290 ISO 4038 SAE J1650 GM123M ASTM A254 Yield Strength: 24,656 PSI Tensile Strength: 42,061 PSI Working Pressure: 4,500 PSI Burst Pressure: 17, 900 PSI copper nickel