NVH-60 dampening material is a 2-component urethane elastomer with excellent acoustical properties. Absorbs shock and vibration. Eliminates panel resonance and panel flutter. Reduces noise. Non-foaming. Non-sagging. Will not shrink. Remains flexible with excellent adhesion (even to existing foam). Extended work time. An excellent flexible adhesive/sealer. Our automatic mixing system eliminates errors which are common in manual mixing. Dispenses with any IES 200mL cartridge applicator gun.
KEEP PRODUCT FROM FREEZING. Prolonged exposure to temperatures less than 60°F can cause the product to form solid material and thicken and render the product unusable. If solids have formed due to low temperatures, it may be possible to re-liquefy the product by reheating. Do not exceed 140°F.
- Between roof bows and roof skins
- Between door skin and intrusion beam
- Between quarter panel and inner structure
- Between hood and deck lid skins and underlying spider frames
- Excellent adhesion to existing foam
- WORKING TIME: 60 MINUTES
- CURE TIMES: 24 hours @ 77°F, 1 hour @ 160°F, 30 minutes @ 210°F
- PART NO. 8645
- SIZE: 7.76 fl. oz. kit (200mL) - comes with 2 static mixers